Old 29-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Todd W. Roat

Default Arborvaite (sp?) issues

N ot sure I spelled that correctly at all ;^) Speaking of the tall
(6-8 ft) conical green shrubs, common place. While I know they are
supposed to be lots of sun, I have 3 in a moderate indirect light more
shaded area. Last year when planted they did great all year. After
winter and when they emerged in spring, In have browning leaves and
branches - that seem to begin and mainly occupy the center of the
bushes. I realize more info might be helpful, but wondering if the
brwoning pattern in that particluar variety is an easy indication of
something.
Todd