Old 29-04-2004, 06:04 AM
NetMax

Default how old are your fishes?

"Harry Zonard" wrote in message
news

Just out of interest.

How old is your oldest aquarium inhabitant?

my gripe with encyclopedia is they don't state the potential longevity
of fishes.

I have kept aquaden itaniyyi (Dolphin cichlid) to the ripe old age of
12 and I had to move house ...so gave them away to the local fish shop

I am back in the hobby now , slowly, nothing drastic just 500l of
water encased in glass 3 bronze cat...10 neon tetra and 2 pulchers
(kribs)

I think the range is 3 to 7 years for the smaller fishes, and 5 to 15 for
larger fish (with lots of exceptions, like Koi at 50+ years).

the addiction is coming back slowly...

shall I look for help or just let go ?

It's probably too late.
--