Old 29-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Mike

Default Weeds....tonnes of them!

I now accept that I cannot do this by digging each one individually up.
I also want to do this the most environmentally friendly way
possible.

My garden is 550sq metres.......please help.

I had this situation on half an acre. If yours is as mine was, flat, you
could do the same as me, I went over it with an Atco Rotoscythe, (rotating
blade with cutters on the end) kept on doing that, lowering the cut all the
time. The weeds disappeared, a field of 'grass' appeared which was kept
trimmed quite easily, even easier when I put a pony on it :-))

If you could do this, it would keep the weeds down and you could 'nibble
away' into the land as you want it.

Mike