Old 29-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Mike Lyle

Default How do garden sheds fail?

"Liz" wrote in message ...
Steve Harris wrote in message
I'm planning to buy a shed and I'm interested in hearing urglers stories
of their first "row" with their shed :-) And what they'd look for in a
replacement?

Moan away - TIA!

A useful bit of gardening software at http://www.netservs.com/garden/

IMXP cheap sheds are just that - the timber is too thin and the roofing felt
is inferior. Roofing felt is nearly always the first thing to go.

If you spend any time in it rather than just storing things, opening windows
are a must. Plus pressure treated bearers, to stop the floor rotting.

Agreed. But a concrete base is best: apart from anything else, rats
like nesting under suspended floors.

Mike.