Old 29-04-2004, 12:02 PM
righter

Default Are Antivirus software companies like the Mafia?

"David H. Lipman" wrote in message
This is bad advice people !

Microsoft NEVER sends unsolicvited patches via email.

There are several Internet worms that masquerade as patches from

Microsoft. The most common
are; Swen, Dumaru, Gibe and Torvil.

Dave

You gotta lotta balls shitting all over my post. What makes your post any
better than mine? I downloaded all the patches like I'm supposed to and
nothing really happened, so the jokes on you! Ha! Ha! I always download
those patches. If you don't, you could be susceptible to the latest
viruses. You're post was reckless and defamatory and I demand an APOLOGY,
AND UNTIL I GET ONE, I'M NOT GONNA SAY ANOTHER WORD!