Old 29-04-2004, 05:09 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Default Plant thief!

Subject: Plant thief!
From: "culprit"
Date: 4/29/2004 3:54 AM Central Daylight Time

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. com...
Be paranoid.

Plant theft is becoming an all too frequent occurrence.
There are some out there who wouldn't give stealing plants a second

thought.

There are even reports of commercial nurseries being robbed of plants.

Some
nurseries that used to allow customers to roam freely among their stock
plants will no longer do so unless they are closely chaperoned by staff.

well, i'll do my part to remedy this by planting things in random places
that are not on my property. i accidentally bought a shade loving phlox
when i actually needed something for a sunny spot. maybe i'll put it across
the street near the mailboxes instead.

any suggestions for the median strip of the highway near work?

Please don't do this. Invasive plants are a problem. If you must do this - pick
something that's native, please.

No need to spread introduced plants pointlessly.

-

theoneflasehaddock