Old 29-04-2004, 06:05 PM
joe

Default Red eared slider in a Koi pond

Claude,

Waste is a bit of an issue. I assumed that if you had several Koi you have
more than 1000 gallons in which case the load the turtle puts on the system
is less of a problem. I found this site that might help you research more.
Maybe you could email some people with turtles and see what they say:

http://www.tortoise.org/index.html

On 4/28/04 7:14 PM, "Claude Rogers" wrote:

Wow!!! I was unsure before, but now am completely confused.....Joe you sound
like you love your turtle, I would love to have one too, just a little weary
about the obvious I guess, I would hate to take it and it not fit in....then
have to get rid of it....not very good at that...Love animals and think my
pond would be a good home as long as it plays well with others...Jim and
azkalel are you speaking from experience or heresay.....Thanks for the
feedback, all opinions welcome......Claude