Old 29-04-2004, 08:22 PM
len gardener

Default Humanure!?!

g'day larry,

usually if someone installs a composting toilet they already have a
use for the end product, in my case i couldn't wait to get me hands
onto it, the end product that is, and get it working in the soil.

none of my near neighbours have one, you need to remember that society
has moulded our thinking from the more organic simple ways of the past
to a more so called sofisticated way, you may say. so when they move
to rural where water is a more valuable resource because you have to
create your own water supply no reticulated systems out here, and then
supply power to a pump to flush a loo that resembles the sewerage
loos' of the cities, silly realy isn't it? and then to top it off they
then go and buy soil improvers to add the their gardens mmm wonder
sometimes.

there are many people using systems but not near me.

you need to remember how we live has been influenced by other sources,
and to make sure we adhere they feed in hype and the fear of the
unknown, which then gives those who don't want to look at or deal with
the issue something to hide behind.

len

snipped
--