Old 29-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Humanure and bamboo??

You are certainly one that I would expect to find playing with their own
feces. Why don't you take a flying leap into a sewage tank?

If its so great, why don't you grow your own vegetables in the stuff and eat
them raw?

"Starlord" wrote in message
Go to any garden center and check out someof the goods sold to feed
lawns and plants. NitroHumes IS dryed and composted human waste, and
it's sold by the tons every year. I've seen many alfafa fields that
they dump treated human waste on.

Plus when I was stationed in Germany I saw all the farms had loads of
human waste dumped on their lands and then plow it under and plant
their food seeds in the soil. It's done all over Europe.

And I just gave that waring to the other guy, some citys have some odd
codes and to tangle with them is not good at all. A little caution is
always good advice.

As far as you go, I'd invite you to take a long walkoff a short pier.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
.. .
Yada Yada, Humanuremoron.

You have me convinced that you are the shit flinging insane twelve

years
old, scat troll.

Thousands also believe that Elvis is still alive.

"Gello" wrote in message
ink.net...
Are you insane or simply twelve years old? Do a little research

if you
think the idea of humanure is "goofy". Many waste production

facilities
are
experimenting with the SAFE production of humanure not to mention

the
thousands of people out there with composting toilets. If you are

too
juvenile to go beyond poo poo and pee pee jokes then please don't

respond!

Gello

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
om...
Other goofy things you can do with your own body waste.

Do you like to make little animals from your own feces too?

"Gello" wrote in

message
link.net...
What are you talking about?

Gello

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
om...
Do you brew beer from your own urine too?

How about knitting clothes from your own hair?

Doesn't Hermine grow her bamboos in dog feces?

"Gello" wrote in

message
ink.net...
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with

humanure
and
bamboo growing. I have read "the Humanure Handbook" and

am going
start
processing my waste. I was wondering if there was any

good
research
on
the
use of humanure and bamboo growth or if anyone had any

useful
info.

Thanks,
Gello