Old 29-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Help - New Large Koi Pond

"Jeff" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for your help. I think I need to talk to someone who has a pond
this large or larger, and has koi. I checked Sam's pond, it really is
a lake, but no koi. Ideally someone out there has a large koi pond
and I can follow his/her design rather than reinvent the wheel. Do
you know where I can find such a person?

There is no better place then here.

Size of the pond is not the big issue really, so don't be too concerned with
that. You have plenty of space for Koi. Your first steps should be to test
the water quality and see how habitable it is. How is the clarity? Will you
be able to see the Koi?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com