Old 29-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] Humidity Tray Medium

All interesting ideas so far. I was looking for glass or better yet
some sort of thick unglazed tile but everything I find is usually too
think to get the pot up out of the water and the thought of trying to
glue together pieces to get the right height for every pot was a little
daunting. I'll check out the home center next week to see if there is
some sort of cheap terra cotta tile that may be thick enough.

Other ideas

_____