Old 29-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Humidity Tray Medium

Bil: Ceramic supply vendors (also Hobby Lobby or Michael's) carry little
ceramic tripod pieces which are used to elevate pieces being fired in the
kiln. They keep the glaze from the potter from welding the piece to the
kiln bricks. Just two or three per pot should do.
They should have no problem if you put them in your dishwasher for
autoclaving the algae off every once in a while.
Alan Walker