Old 29-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Moontanman

Default Help Identifying Cactus

Your experience with aquatics does not help at all for identifying
xerophytic plants, Moonbeam.

Actually I have more experience with cactus than aquatics and as i told the
poster it would be difficult to really say what teh species is due to the
deformed growth from low light levels. My source may be out of date but the
catus is an opuntia. i just made a guess from the area it was found in. And a
prostrate grower will grow more upright if it is reaching for light. obviosly
you have litttle experince actually growing cactus.

Moonbeam
I breed dwarf crayfish for planted aquariums and grow trees in aquariums.
My groups