Old 30-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Marc Riva

Default A few questions

Hi Diana,
thanks for the advice. What a relief that I'm not dealing with some weird
virus!
I know what you mean about getting tags...in a perfect world...I would
only...
For instance I found this wholesaler today and was able to pick-up a few
plants. Of the 3 only one had a (partial) label.
After a bit of internet research I am pretty sure that orchid is a
Brassiolaeliocattleya Yellow Peli x Sunset Bay (see photo #05 at
www.riva.ca/apr-29 )
The second, unlabeled, I found in a book and I believe is Laetiocattleya
Chit Chat "Tangerine" (photos #01 & 02).
The third (photos #03 & 04), a paphiopedilum, I think, and although
unlabeled (the wholesaler had no idea of even the genus) was so striking I
couldn't pass it up.
Any ideas what it could be? Thanks again.
Marc