Old 30-04-2004, 04:02 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Plant thief!

"culprit" wrote in news:c6sa6h$fs7de$1@ID-
58739.news.uni-berlin.de:

"Bill Spohn" wrote in message

I have seen people look at a name tag and then pocket it so they will be
able to remember the name when out shopping.

what, don't these people have camera phones?

sheesh.

-kelly

A couple of years ago, I saw this television program about the future. It
showed people talking to a machine and you'd ask it for something and it
would make something right out of thin air! For instance, an distinguished
looking bald guy would say "Computer, Earl Grey, hot" and the machine
would spit out a cup of tea, cup and all.

Another interesting thing was a lot of the spaceships in the future looked
kind of like caterpillar cocoons.