Old 30-04-2004, 04:05 AM
Ray Drouillard

Default Excitement in the Air

"Rod Tuomi" wrote in message
m...
I have alot of Farmer's blood flowing through my veins, and I love
this time of year. I enjoy getting the soil ready, planting a garden,
but most of all waitng to see those little plants sprouting through
the soil. I love to watch the plants grow, take care of them, and of
course eat the fresh tasty veggies and fruits that come from the sweat
of my brow.

Rod Tuomi

I'm getting excited, too. After living in the city for way too long, we
are closing on our new 'estate' in a week. Ten acres! Woo hoo! I have
been looking at the seed catalogs and checking out the nurseries and
drooling. Sort of like a one-eyed cat in a fish market.

Ray