Old 30-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Beecrofter

Default Humanure and bamboo??

"Gello" wrote in message link.net...
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with humanure and
bamboo growing. I have read "the Humanure Handbook" and am going to start
processing my waste. I was wondering if there was any good research on the
use of humanure and bamboo growth or if anyone had any useful info.

Thanks,
Gello

The Chinese have sustained agriculture for the better part of 5000
years on some of the poorest soils using human and animal wastes.
As for bamboo it pretty much likes the same soils and nutrients as
corn (maize) and in your research you may find more information for
corn.