Old 30-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Help training shy Koi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
NUMBER ONE RULE OF PONDING:

#1 Whenever fish, new or old, are acting in a way you don't approve
(nagging uncomfortable feeling on your part) Check your water quality,
ammonia, nitrite, pH, KH & nitrate. Then report here.

Now if I could only teach BV to paste that, along with his patience quote
(which is the #2 rule), I'd be a happy rec.ponder. ;o) ~ jan

ooh...I love lists...let's keep this thread alive...

1. Whenever fish, new or old, are acting in a way you don't approve (nagging
uncomfortable feeling on your part) Check your water quality, ammonia,
nitrite, pH, KH & nitrate. Then report here.

2. The only thing more important then water in the pond, is patience in the
ponder. Most problems can be solved by just sitting patiently and letting
nature take control. This rule is invalid unless rule #1 has been observed.

3. Algae are not bad.