Old 30-04-2004, 06:03 PM

Default My redbud problem? ? ?

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:40:09 GMT, Nora
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:36:56 GMT, Nora
wrote:

That's because it's reading it from your computer. Look at the path to
your image file:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/weed/weed.jpg
You need to put your photo on your web server, and link from it there.

Found it:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4xpgq/weed/weed.jpg

Aiieee aiiieee, it is the Knotweed. Flee, flee at once.

I am currently battling this persistent weed. If this is all you
have, get rid of it now, before its too late. I can't believe how
hard it is to kill. I do admit that I was a bit lax last year, but
I've learned my lesson. I'm starting early and will stay with it till
its gone.

Swyck