Old 30-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Patrick Scheible

Default rose P.G. Wodehouse

I'm seeking a newish Poulsen rose "P.G. Wodehouse".
There's a picture on the Poulsen web site

http://www.poulsenroser.com/

(You'll have to search for it; their web site doesn't facilitate
internal links...)

It was formally introduced in 2000, but I have not been able to
discover nurseries that sell it in the U.S. or Canada. (Poulsen's web
site says there are three, but I've contacted all of them and no
dice.) I've checked findmyroses.com and helpmefind.com/roses.

There are sources in Europe, but importing plants from overseas
requires them to be quarantined for a couple of years and visits by
agricultural inspectors, all at the importer's expense.

Does anyone know of a nursery selling it in the U.S. or Canada? Mail
order, or local to the Pacific Northwest, preferred, but if that's
impossible I'll see what can be arranged.

Thanks very much for any suggestions!

-- Patrick