Old 30-04-2004, 06:07 PM
mich

Default small pice of land required

"mrcheerful" wrote in message

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
. ..

"dave manchester" wrote in message
om...
i am looking for a piece of land minimum size 1 acre with some form

of
building on it (condition of no concearn) we are a young family

hoping
to become eventually self sufficiant maybe a few animals, im sure

you
know the kind of thing! the property must however pe pre piped for
water and electricity will pay in the region of 20k for the right
piece in any part of the UK.

any help and advice would be greatfully received

thank you
Dave

So just to get this right, you want to buy a field, that may have no
planning permission for a dwelling and no prospect of it?

I think if it already has a building on it and piped water and leccy to it
( no matter what condition) essentially the right to planning permission
exists for a dwelling! Hence he asked for land and building.

Mind you, you would be lucky to get that for 20K in my area. Might get an
acre of ag land ( no building potential). No doubt somewhere its available
though.