Old 01-05-2004, 03:07 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Veggie Filters vs UV Filters ??

Do I correctly understand that the apple snails I sent up to you as eggs
made it through the MD winter? They abound in the everglades and mine can't
make it thru a MS winter!

As to plants: Here is what I have and could send -

My hyacinth are getting under way. The babies are just starting. Could
send some if it is legal.

Celery: have huge amounts.

Parrots feather: multiplying and growing like mad.

Anacharis: growing well and available.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks BV, it feels nicer to be looney in cyberspace.

By the way, my snails just laid their first egg case. More to come

soon,
suspect. Need any?

snip

Last week I would have said yes, but I noticed last night, plenty in the

VF.
Thanks anyway. Now how about plants?

--
BV.