Old 01-05-2004, 04:23 AM
Dave Liquorice

Default small pice of land required

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:05:26 +0100, mich wrote:

Might get an acre of ag land ( no building potential). No doubt
somewhere its available though.

Not decent ag land. Small (and I mean small) cottage went for =A327k
just down the road, no mains water, no drainage, has got mains leccy.
Building sound but in need of interior refurbishment.

The derelict barns, as in half fallen in roof, no window frames,
floors, ha! but with PP for conversion, with an acre or two of land go
for =A350,000+, the PP adds about =A320k to the price.

Mind you you couldn't hope to be self sufficient of the land round
here. The season is to short, the Daffs are in full bloom now, trees
are just breaking bud, we will have had the first snow of next winter
in 6 months time.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail