Old 01-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Beer is the Answer: Was [IBC] SLUGS!

In a message dated 4/27/2004 9:32:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

I'm looking for a pet friendly solution to a fairly severe infestation of
slugs. I soon will be moving to a new house which has quite a large garden
which I will convert part of into a bonsai garden, however
the place is
riddled with slugs! Any ideas will be welcome.

Regards,

Leslie St. John
Barbados
West Indies

Leslies:

Open cans of beer with a can opener and insert them into the ground such that they are flush with the surface or turf. Slugs, apparently, like to indulge to the point of self- destruction.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: