Old 01-05-2004, 12:12 PM
martin

Default small pice of land required

On Sat, 1 May 2004 11:04:16 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

Of course it doesnt. For a start he said a building, which isnt the same as
a dwelling. There have been many court cases on this, for example I recall
reading about a farmer who had to demolish some 'pig sties' that bore a
remarkable resemblance to a detached bungalow.

and my son lived in student accommodation, that bore a
remarkable resemblance to a pig sty :-)

It seems that land is cheap in Hungary, according to Radio 4 this
morning. I read that Dutch farmers, who have bought cheap farms/land
in Hungary, would like EU grants to help them develop their land.