Old 01-05-2004, 03:03 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Life after death?

The message
from Janet Baraclough.. contains
these words:
The message
from Judith Lea contains
these words:
In article , Sacha
writes

I'm still here Dave - Welcome back. I read urg every day but rarely
contribute as we have a regular team of experts who know far more than
me - however, I will be after some advice soon on Aloe Vera.

Let me guess - you burned your gold slippers? ;-)

Wot! No way - my latest pair are gorgeous - black velvet mules with a
gold satin lining - I just can't get the mud off the velvet.

Trust me..aloe vera is no good for getting the mud off velvet.

True. Just soak in Bex Bissell fluid and allow to dry, then brush it all
off with a rotary wire brush in an eclectic drill.....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/