Old 01-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Tim Nicholson

Default Quality Greenhouse Supplier?

On Sat, 1 May 2004 14:40:11 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Hi there can anyone recommend a good quality domestic greenhouse
supplier?

We've just erected a 14' x 8' lean to greenhouse from Elite
Greenhouses in Bolton. Although we live in Ayrshire, and had to
purchase through an agent in Dumfries, the Elite people couldn't have
been more helpful. (In the end the only call I made to the people in
Dumfries was to actually place the order!)

The day after we finished building the thing, we had a storm and one
of the toughened glass roof panels shattered. Fortunately, we'd
noticed a chip to one corner of this particular panel on delivery, so
one phone call and we had a new panel within a couple of days.

They have a superb staff of installers who are available on the phone
to help if you decide to do it yourself, and whilst they're not the
cheapest, they do have a vast range of options which should suit any
purpose.

Hope this helps

Tim

http://www.elite-greenhouses.co.uk/

And no, I'm not on commision, just a very satisfied customer.