Old 01-05-2004, 05:10 PM
jane

Default vegetable plants buying

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:04:10 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

~
~Someone asked about buying vegetable plants.
~This site seems to be a parent company supplying vegetable plants to
~garden centres etc.
~The range seems to be organic if that's any help. Though they don't list
~the range they do list the garden centres and nurseries that they
~supply.

not sure they're 100% organic, unless it's the garden centre near me
that adds blue slug pellets...

But they are good, especially for getting good modern varieties. If it
hadn't been for them, I'd never have found the extremely disease and
bolt resistant (and tasty!) leek variety I now grow from seed.

~http://www.gardenerskitchen.co.uk/index.htm

--
jane

Mark Twain