Old 01-05-2004, 07:09 PM
martin

Default small pice of land required

On Sat, 1 May 2004 18:29:04 +0100, "Brian"
wrote:

Building permission seems to depend on one's occupation. Planning officers
can get permission for themselves with ease and for the most unlikely of
situations.
I was once granted conditional outline planning permission. It soon
transpired that the 'condition' was that I sold the land to one of their
officers! When I refused the permission was withdrawn without compensation
because the permission "Was only conditional"~~I got nowhere!!

Isn't this straight forward corruption? did you report him/her?

I have noticed some very odd planning decisions reported in the Whitby
Gazette.

In NL, because of the housing shortage, dwellings originally
designated as holiday only dwellings, to be used for a limited number
of months a year, have been redesignated as normal housing. I can
foresee the same happening in UK.