Old 01-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Bill Kerrell

Default Mosquito Fish

My pond was new last July. A friend gave me a few 6 or 7 Mosquito fish so we
would have some fish to start in the new pond.. Now 10 months later there
are to many to count. I am sure everyone know what I mean. Is there any kind
of control of them, Do they eat the Goldfish and Koi eggs or fry? .... I
thought of netting some of them and taking them to a nearby lake, But it
seems that even if a few are left, the problem remains. The pond is 1500
gallons, 8 X 10' 3.5 ft deep, I say that so that you know I couldn't get
them all anyway ......
Bill
Pensacola, FL