Old 01-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Mike Lyle

Default Soil improvement

Alan Gould wrote in message ...
In article able.rogers
.com, Gordon writes

[...]
PS I am always more of a lurker than a poster but it would seem that many of
the big contributors to this group are no longer posting and there is no
longer a policy of UK only questions. Am I missing some well hidden
politics?

This group's topic is UK recreational gardening.
Anyone is welcome to discuss that here.

And I for one very much like hearing about things from overseas which
may overlap with the British Isles experience, or set us thinking in
new ways -- the one about indoor herbs in Canada is an excellent
example.

Even an *occasional* glimpse of the constant nightmare of how to keep
a lawn going in parts of the US can be illuminating! (If only to make
one question whether one wants a lawn at all.)

Mike.