Old 02-05-2004, 10:24 AM
MissJuggs

Default Advice for an idiot abstractionist

On Sat, 1 May 2004 23:51:34 +0100, "Cumberpach"
wrote:

You will need a gap say, of half an inch between trellis and fence. To
achieve this, you will need to screw 2 vertical battens (strips of wood) to
the fence and then screw the trellis to the battens. If you trellis opens up
to 4 foot wide by 5 foot high, your battens would each measure half inch by
one inch by 5 foot.

Ah. I've got the back of the fence, so I was rather thinking about
attaching the trellis to the fence supports, so it stood out.

battens, eh? I know what they are. Any bets on B&Q being open today?

Glenys

--
Semen is an anti-depressant.