Old 02-05-2004, 11:08 AM
MissJuggs

Default Advice for an idiot abstractionist

On Sun, 2 May 2004 10:28:21 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

battens, eh? I know what they are. Any bets on B&Q being open today?

They are open every Sunday here in Scotland

I got caught out by this on Easter Sunday, thobut. Twas the day of
the Vine Weevil Panic, and I couldn't find any of the sheds, whether
garden related or DIY masochism related, open, as they were all
deferring the retail experience until bank holiday Monday. Easter
Sunday is a bit, special though, you don't get chocolate eggsies every
day of the year. Or, you do, but they're not the same. Short
attention span? What's an attention ... oh, look, a lovely puppy.

Glenys

--
Semen is an anti-depressant.