Old 02-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Pat

Default Movement activated Sprinkler

Hello all,

I have been researching the best method to deter a cat from using my
Garden as a Toilet and believe the most efficient and least problematic
(Litigation concerns) method is to install a Movement activated
sprinkler in the area which this pest animal frequents.

I have only found the one available in Australia so far and it seems to
cost approx $145.00 which is a little more than I had hoped to outlay.
It is called the "Scarecrow"

I wonder if any of you folk would be able to maybe give me any ideas of
alternatives to this product, or better still would someone have a
sprinkler they would like to sell ?.

thanks.

Pat