Old 02-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Rez

Default coffee grounds?

In article , Karen Zack wrote:
Hi folks,
I've gotten a couple of bags of coffee grounds from Starbucks, but am

They give 'em away? Cool. I'll have to check into that (I don't drink
the nasty stuff myself.. to me it tastes like burnt dirt Our
so-called native soil is devoid of organics, and you have to be
careful what you add, to avoid attracting the endemic ground termites.

What's the best thing to do with the coffee grounds?

In Montana, we just spread 'em around any which way, and scraped 'em
into the top inch or so of the soil if we felt ambitious.

~REZ~