Old 02-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default FAQs

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:41:01 GMT, Janet Baraclough..
wrote:

.have you read the weekly help post called abcfor newcomers to
uk.rec.gardening? It will direct you to some useful FAQ's

I have not seen the FAQs for ages. (last one 18/10/03)
I use Free Agent. Any long messages require me to "press enter" but I
have been looking out for the FAQs and not seen them'
Where am I going wrong?

The FAQs themselves never appear here on the newsgroup, they are much
too long and numerous.

The post called "abc for newcomers to urg" appears every Saturday
without fail, and contains a link to the FAQS. If you are using an
offline newsreader, copy and paste the FAQS-link into your internet
browser.

If your newsreader isn't showing you the current abc post, you can
always find it online in www.google/group's archive of urg.

Janet.