Old 02-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Mosquito Fish

We thought about that process. It would grow like mad for the summer. We
weren't sure how to manage the extraction for the fall. Any ideas?

Also, we need a few mosquito fish in the pond for the mosquitos.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"joe" wrote in message
I did it the other way around - I put my Oscar in the pond!

Joe

On 5/1/04 4:45 PM, "Jim and Phyllis Hurley"
wrote:

We value the mosquito fishes work limiting mosquitos. We too came to

have
thousands of them. To deal with it, we have gone to the

2-litre-pop-bottle
minnow trap and feed hundreds at a time to our oscars. We are now down

to a
modest but too heavy population. We will continue to thin them.