Old 02-05-2004, 10:08 PM
MissJuggs

Default Advice for an idiot abstractionist

On Sun, 2 May 2004 02:06:25 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

I have a feeling that I should have given you more detailed destructions.

I eventually molished it with screws, size 8, and an electric
screwdriver. This caused some splitting of the wood of the trellis,
but it is firmly fixed.

Unfortunately, the purchase of a variety of molishing emollients
necessitated a visit to a B&Q, something I should never do while
within driving distance of a credit card. In this photo, you may
peruse the finished trellis, from a distance where the wood splitting
is invisible, a number of hastily planted sweet pea, (I cannot for the
life of me remember their latin name, and no, I am not going to
google), and a hastily purchased piece of tqt:

http://mysite.freeserve.com/juggzy/molishedtrellis.jpg

Glenys

--
Semen is an anti-depressant.