Old 03-05-2004, 02:05 AM
escapee

Default Source for Viburnum rufidulum

On Sun, 02 May 2004 16:49:47 GMT, Mike Prager
§kill-spam§mprager@§alum.§mit.§edu opined:
The only source I've founds so far is this one:

http://www.mailordernatives.com/

which apparently ships bare-root plants during the winter.
Whether you could get one large enough to suit your needs, I
don't know.

Good luck!

Mike

Mike Prager
Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a)
(Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)

Thanks Mike. I will see if I can buy some bare root next winter and get my own
stock plants going. I would love to get this out into the trade. It is
especially lovely for us in this part of Texas because it is native and adapted
to a large array of our soils in this region of TX.

Victoria