Old 03-05-2004, 05:06 AM
Radika

Default Names of Rose bushes

Gail Futoran wrote:

Radika acknowledged my post. Actually she
went a lot further in listing roses by the target
name and additional information (showed more
effort on her part than me just listing a couple
bookmarked web sites). It's part of what
newsgroup communities are all about, sharing
info. and experiences, and sometimes overlapping,
more often than not due to how/when posts
arrive on one's server. Personally I'd rather get
too much info. than none!

Thanks, Gail, you are a sweet-heart. "Too much information,"
that's my specialty .

My heart went out to the original poster wanting to honour a lost child
with a commemorative rose plant, and I wanted to show my sympathy by
sharing my personal experience without becoming maudlin' about it. These
newsgroups are wonderful places for learning about human nature and
experience as well as about the specific interest of the newsgroup
itself - or so I find.

--
Radika
California