Old 03-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Jane Ransom

Default FAQs

In article , Pam Moore
writes

As I said, "abc for newcomers" has not appeared on my list since
18/10/03. I have been looking for it.

Somebody else made the same complaint some time ago.
It had something to do with his/her 'blocks'.
I think she/he was blocking everything over a certain length and the abc
fell into that category. Are you sure one of your blocking rules isn't
doing the same thing as you seem to be the only person not receiving the
abc post?
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.