Old 03-05-2004, 10:05 AM
Dave Liquorice

Default Cant start petrol hedge trimmers....help

On Sun, 02 May 2004 18:26:24 +0100, Olly wrote:

... must say the Champion looks a good bit of kit for the =A375 I paid=

for it ( Focus )

Champion is just a badge name...

BTW My Qualcast Trojan mower is still doing the job after 3 years -
an excellent buy at =A3200 odd quid :-)

Got one of those as well (18" cut), from Focus in a sale for =A3180
ISTR. Didn't do much work last year as I bent the crankshaft but has
had it's first outing this year last weekend. Saw something
*remarkably* similar at =A3149 in a freebie promo last week. Again all
badge jobs, assembled in Italy. Engine is B&S so from the US.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail