Old 03-05-2004, 11:04 AM
Mike

Default Going rate

We have a near neighbour who did work with his father, in Garden
Maintenance. He has thought of starting up again, but is at present working
in a factory. Another neighbour did 'use him' to trim a hedge. We would now
like him to do the same for us, which he said he would do and 'it doesn't
matter about paying me, I will do it for you'

I would like to give him at least the going rate, especially as he is going
to start on his own at some time or other. The job involves dropping the
height of a 12 ft high Hawthorn Hedge to about 7 ft over a length of about
20 - 25ft.

I would hate to embarrass him.

Your comments please

Mike
--
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Reunion Bracklesham Bay May 21st - 24th