Old 03-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default FAQs

The message Yrdlc.64$D9.54@newsfe1-win
from "Bella" contains these words:

I found the FAQs in Google Groups last week, but I'm blessed if I could
fiind *anything* about top posting Janet.

?? The FAQs ,Frequently Asked Questions, are about garden stuff. If it
was you I mentioned top-posting to, I would probably have directed you
to the abc post for additional posting hints.

Bottom posting is the usual convention in this group; it means posting
in conversational order; questions above, answers/comments below. Some
people ignore habitual top-posters because their back to front
conversation is so disruptive to threads, latecomers can't make sense of
the conversation.

Janet.