Old 03-05-2004, 02:04 PM
mich

Default small pice of land required

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
mich2/5/04 10:05

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
mich2/5/04 9:42

Oh dear. One can see why.

No, actually, with respect, you dont see why. You only think , you
assume.

If you wish to, explain.

For twenty years I have taken responsibility for and taken care of people
who are hurt.

For much of that time I have been verbally abused , firstly people simply
swore at me - bl**dy, b***** b******* etc. Then came the F word , then
the F word preceeded other words like F w***** F freak of nature, f c*** f
t***** etc. More recently as well as the verbal abuse it got physical ,
pushing ,shoving , throwing things , banging me against walls, but I carried
on because I cared and I thought I had a responsibility then more recently
still the threats came , with knives, punched and kicked and eventually one
too many and I ended up loosing partial sight in one eye.

I gave up then. I got out and moved away from people.
Thats what you dont understand.

No, I was not a tax inspector , a policeman, from the child support
agency, DSS , social worker before you assume again.