Old 03-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default (&*#&($$# Blue Iris my eye

"JJ" wrote in message
Last Spring I picked up what I thought were Blue Iris from Home Depot.
I mean if the box says Blue Iris is it unreasonable of me to expect
the color blue? The box was stapled to the poly bag holding the
pot, plant and soil.

Well I guess these are those yellow invisible blue iris.

I have loads of yellow yellow iris and I was hoping that with some
blue iris I could make some green iris. (joking)

Oh well at least they were half price.

Jay...

I bought yellow and blue last year, although I have not seem them bloom.
After they do, I hope to keep track of which is which, since they need to be
divided. I'd be willing to trade you some blue for some yellow when the time
comes, if you like.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com