Old 03-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Glenn Lynn

Default Snake

If you want to catch it, you could also try "sticky board" from Lowes
or Home Depot that is used to catch rats and mice. We have caught
snakes by accident with these,

Glenn

On Mon, 03 May 2004 01:11:09 GMT, "Harvey R. Stone"
wrote:

Please forgive me if this has been discussed recently but I could use some
advice. We have 2 small ponds with gold fish who are about three yrs. old.
In one of the ponds I have seen a snake. It is small, brownish color with
stripes. There are rocks that we have placed around the ponds. These are
molded ponds. We are in Houston. My question is should I do something about
this, like try to catch the snake. The fish seem alright with it. I don't
know if he stays in the pond all the time or lives under the rocks. Has
anyone had experience with snakes in goldfish ponds and what should I do?
Phyl