Old 03-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Pam Moore

Default FAQs

On Mon, 03 May 2004 14:32:27 +0100, VivienB
wrote:

Pam, the headers say you are using Agent (rather than Free Agent).
This is important because the Free version does not have all the
functions the paid-for full version does.

Thanks Vivien
Oh dear, I am showing my ignorance here. I always thought I was using
Free Agent but it is not!! (Again I blame my son. He sets these
things up for me, comes and fiddles and doesn't tell me what he's
done!)
I will struggle my way through the Help files if I have further
problems before making a fool of myself.
I'll shut up now!

Pam in Bristol