Old 03-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Controlling moss

"Joe McElvenney" wrote in message
Hi,

I have trouble with too much moss on some of my garden
walls and parts of the drive. I would like to control it
rather than eliminate it entirely as to me it has a certain
rustic charm when in the right place and quantity.

Is there a preparation that will keep it down without
seeing it off entirely? Currently I wait for a couple of
dry days (just like now) take the yard brush to it and then
hose the area down. When I can get round to it, the drive
will be re-concreted and then that part of the problem will
be history.

I doubt it, if the conditions are right, then just like arnie, it will be
back :-)

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address