Old 03-05-2004, 05:05 PM
martin

Default FAQs

On Mon, 03 May 2004 11:22:06 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Mon, 03 May 2004 09:36:50 +0200, martin wrote:

Yeah but Pam misoperates a kill file.
I wasted my time finding the last abc .. and reposting it for her. I
won't trouble again.

Thank you for posting it Martin.

I am pleased you received it :-)

I have never set a killfile and would not know how to!

I thought you were killing on file length.

Large messages ask me to press Enter to retrieve.
Anyone else use FREE AGENT and tell me where I am going wrong?
TAI

I use the real thing Agent 2.0 . In Options
INBOUND MAIL
"checking for e-mail" there is an option to ignore anything over a
certain size. I guess that there is something similar in Free Agent.